20 ways to change your life, and there is the best one which is very suit you. Share, learn, appreciate, recognize themselves, imagination, movement, experience..... Decide right now, efforts to achieve; Departure, meet new self.
1. Approach every single moment of the day as a fresh start. It is never too late to shift your perspective. It is never too late to be the person you want to be.
2. Share what you know with others. We can all learn from each other. Nobody knows everything.
3. Write a list of all of your passions and interests and simple pleasures -- and prioritize them as much as doing the laundry or grocery shopping.
4. Be willing to forgive yourself and others and let go of your past. Forgiveness is freeing; it is the gift you give yourself.
5. Question your beliefs. Most of them were picked up in childhood and are not serving you. Begin to create your own set of empowering beliefs.
6. Dedicate each day to love and kindness. Ask yourself each morning: How can I serve the cause of love today?
7. Make a list of things you are grateful for. The more you appreciate the blessings in your life, the more blessings there will be to appreciate.
8. Create a vision for your life. Why are you here? What do you love doing? What do you want to learn? How do you want to contribute to the world?
9. Own your worth. It is humble, not arrogant, to accept that you are a divine creation of the Universe and you are inherently worthy. You have nothing to prove, just a life to enjoy.
10. Use the incredible power of your imagination. You can dream up new possibilities for your beautiful life and then take inspired action to create them.
11. Let love and joy drive your life decisions, not fear and doubt.
12. Discover your values and let them guide your life. Values are deep underlying motivators like connection, creativity, freedom, learning, adventure and joy.
13. Begin writing a journal daily to get more in touch with your soul. Putting the mind on paper is an amazing way to discover more about yourself.
14. Celebrate everything. Small wins build your confidence and lead to greater success. Celebrate yourself and other people.
15. Take good care of your body with water, nourishing foods, movement and rest -- it is the only home you have for your soul on this earth.
16. Cultivate an abundance mindset by appreciating what you already have. We are literally surrounded by all forms of abundance on this earth -- just think of an apple tree in blossom, blades of grass in a park, or grains of sand at the beach.
17. Set a daily intention each morning which will guide your day. It could be gratitude, playfulness, giving, courage or forgiveness.
18. Spend time with good company. We are heavily influenced by those around us, so surround yourself with the dreamers, doers and uplifters.
19. Give yourself permission to play more and have fun. Laughter and play are not just for children.
20. Do one thing each day outside yourcomfort zone. Fear is a natural part of growth and expansion so train yourself to feel the fear and act anyway.
Accept what was and what is, and you'll have more positive energy to pursue what will be. Change from this luxyfriends.com